Local consultations: Since 2019, AICM has been focusing more on local communities
- Support to 69 communities (from 6,000 to 200,000 residents) in need of support in terms of strategic advice on medical reform and decentralization in Dnipropetrovsk, Luhansk, Kharkiv, Donetsk and Zaporozhye regions.
- Consulting support on a strategy for 25 communities to reorganize their primary health care network,
- Expertise of construction and renovation of 45 medical posts in 8 regions,
- Expertise and advice on the construction of prefabricated care modules in 14 rural communities,
- Creation of centralized workshops for the maintenance of medical equipment (rationalization of service, which moves from each medical center to one community service center)
- Supporting social reforms for communities facing decentralization challenges.