CONSULTATION AT THE NATIONAL LEVEL
Since the signing of the first cooperation agreements with Ukraine in 2005, international and national experts involved with AICM have been involved in major health care reform projects in Ukraine at the national level, including the fight against cancer. Our specialists visited the main regional oncology dispensaries, as well as most pediatric centers.
Our experience provides a basis for reports, strategic advice, and support for critical projects such as:
- Reform of medical research in the field of cancer through the National Cancer Institute (2006-2014),
- Presentation of the Strategic Plan for Cancer Control and Integration into the European Cancer Control System (SOUDAK 2006-2013),
- National Plan for the Control of Children's Diseases (PAG 2007, 2008, 2013, 2015),
- National Plan to Combat Anemia (2018-2021),
- Recently, the program of the National Anti-Corruption Plan was suspended due to COVID-19.